Sunday, October 12, 2014

English for Academic Writing Scene


The first class of Academic writing, my friends and I went to class with happy face.. Yahaa.. Its normal for every student to have this feeling too.. My lecturer named Prof. Dr. Krishnakumari Karuthan.. 

The students were introduced about the writing skill and course information. In this course students need to have more practice on writing to improve the skill. I am very bad in writing and the thing that I just hate is writing. But I am trying with creating a blog and I have started to write whatever I want and I can write anything that I like. That was so interesting! And now, my hobby has changed to be a blogger,, haha :D  


Even my grammar was too bad, but Prof. said that we can improved if we just write everyday, jote down everything the point, and especially every new words that we have never heard. Besides, we can add the new words in our vocabulary so that our writing will be more better next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment